Our Mission at Village Green Elementary School, in collaboration with the parents and community, is to prepare our students academically, socially, and emotionally in a positive and safe learning environment. We thrive to provide them with the knowledge and necessary skills to think critically and make the decisions in a multicultural world. Our aim is to empower students to meet the challenges of citizenship in the 21st century.
- Promote self-confidence, self-respect, and respect for the rights of others.
- Encourage students to think globally.
- Encourage students to think critically.
- Help students develop decision making skills through problem solving techniques.
- Teach conflict resolution skills to foster cooperation.
- Encourage creativity and the productive use of leisure time.